Registered Community Organization (RCO)
What is a Registered Community Organization (RCO)?
Community organizations that are concerned with the development of the community can become a Registered Community Organization (RCO) in order to have a formal role in the current development projects as well as neighborhood planning processes facilitated by the City of Pittsburgh.
How to connect with the South Side Community Council RCO?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know?
- RCOs provide input on the City’s planning process and other development activities across Pittsburgh
- The South Side Community Council became an RCO in January 2020
- We host all the Develop Activities Meetings (DAMs) relating to our neighborhood.
To learn more about…
- Department of City Planning RCO site: https://pittsburghpa.gov/dcp/rco
- Department of City Planning DAM site: https://pittsburghpa.gov/dcp/dev-activities-meeting